NEW! 64-bit power
Now 30% faster! Get more processing power and remove memory limitations with AfterShot Pro’s new 64-bit architecture. Access more memory, and get more stability and responsiveness app-wide. Building on our world famous multi-core performance, this release is 4x faster than the leading RAW processing software—delivering results sooner and saving you even more time.
NEW! Updated RAW camera profiles
This release includes 26 new camera profiles and supports RAW files from all major camera manufacturers. That adds up to support for more than 250 camera profiles overall, with updates coming throughout the year!
NEW! Complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools
Currently available for Windows only. Free update for Mac and Linux coming Fall 2014.
Create impressive photos with intense visual contrast using new High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools. Combine multiple exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo. Within the all-new AfterShot HDR module, apply Smart Photo Fix, White Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Fill Light/Clarity, Local Tone Mapping, High Pass Sharpening, and Digital Noise Removal.
ENHANCED! Workspace enhancements
Enjoy a more fluid workflow with a modern, streamlined interface. Enhanced Zoom delivers better previewing of smaller images, and a new Image Reset button lets you undo all your changes and view your original photo in a single click.
NEW! Local Contrast
Recreate the look of a high-end camera lens and make objects within an image ‘pop’ by bringing out the texture and dimension in your photos.
ENHANCED! Bigger Images, Better TIFF performance
New 64-bit performance means AfterShot Pro now supports much larger images, including files of up to 250Megapixels in size and TIFF format files larger than 30MB.
NEW! Noise reduction by Athentech
Optimize your images with new Athentech Imaging Noise Removal. This award-winning technology automatically adjusts lighting for every pixel in a shot while maintaining true color and zero clipping.
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows® XP with latest service pack (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or later or AMD Athlon™ 64 or later (multi-core processer recommended)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended for HDR function)
- 400MB of available hard-disk space required
- 1024×768 resolution with 16bit color display (1280 x 768 resolution with 24 bit or higher color display recommended)
- Internet connection required for online help or program update
- CD/DVD drive for installation (Optional)
New Camera RAW support:
– Canon G7X, SX60
– Fujifilm X30
– Nikon D750, D810
– Olympus E-PL7
– Sony A5100
– Custom shortcut key setup
– Display issue with Fujifilm X-A1 images: White balance issues on Mac OS and Linux
– Red Eye Removal results affected by cropping
– Export results include title artifacts if Resize and Sharpening are applied
– [Pro] HDR crashes when using some Makeover Tool modes: Thinify and Eye Drop
– [Pro] HDR stability and usability improvements for Mac OS and Linux