Britannica Ultimate DVD referencia incluye:
• Encyclopædia Britannica
Access the world’s most trusted and authoritative information, featuring over 86,900+ articles from the 32-volume Encyclopædia Britannica print set.
• Britannica Student Encyclopedia
Find information easily in over 18,900+ entries that are tailored to school subjects.
• Britannica Elementary Encyclopedia
Instils a look-it-up habit that will stay with students in school and in life.
• Book of the Year
Explore notable events in 14,800 articles covering science, politics, sports, and more.
• Homework Helpdesk
A collection of useful homework resources including a video subject browse, online learning games and activities, online subject spotlights, and how-to documents on topics such as writing a book review.
• Online Learning Games and Activities
Hundreds of fun and interactive games and activities to help students with subjects like Math, Science, and Social Studies.
• Two Complete Dictionaries and Thesauruses from Merriam-Webster®
With robust search functionality and editorial content, users can research language and study words in a variety of exciting ways.
• Merriam-Webster’s Spanish-English Translation Dictionary
Translate an English word to Spanish and a Spanish word to English with the click of the mouse.
• World Atlas
Take a tour of the world through more than 2,600 maps linked to articles about countries, economies, cultures, and national statistics.
Watch history unfold with timelines that show the people, events, and discoveries of the past.
• Britannica Classics
Discover new ideas and relationships between topics with this interactive tool.
Easily browse through Videos, Britannica Classics, Classical Music, and more.
• Explore Feature! Heroes & Villains
The “Heroes & Villains” feature provides easy access to more than 600 biographies covering the world’s heroes and villains throughout time.
• Virtual Notecards
Take and save notes from your articles on a virtual notecard. Notes are printable, which makes your research easier, more productive and portable.
• Britannica Workspace
Save articles, images, video, and more in one convenient location to help keep your research organised.
• Rich Multimedia
View vivid illustrations with over 17,500 images, video, and audio that bring fascinating topics to life.
• Additional Videos, Web Links, and Magazines Online
Link to 165,000+ sites you can trust-selected by Britannica editors-plus links to thousands of videos and magazines for a wealth of additional information.
COMPLETE AND TRUSTED CONTENT
• 86,900+ Encyclopedia Britannica Articles
• 18.900+ Student Encyclopedia Articles
• 3,800+ Children’s Encyclopedia Articles
• 14,800+ NEW! Book of the Year Articles
• Collegiate® Dictionary Entries & Definitions
• Collegiate® Thesaurus Entries
• World Atlas
• Britannica Biographies: Great Minds, Heroes and Villains, World Leaders
• Britannica Classics
• A-Z QuickSearch
• World Data Profiles
• UPDATED! Interactive Timelines
MULTIMEDIA AND INTERACTIVE TOOLS
• 17,500+ Images, Videos, Audio Clips & Animations
• Explore – Exciting Interactive Tours
EXTENSIVE INTERNET RESOURCES
• 166,000+ Magazine Articles & Web Links
• FREE Monthly Content Updates
– Packed in 1 DVD Case
– Containing 1 DVD
– ISBN: 978-1-62513-296-3
Requisitos del sistema:
Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1
Pentium III® or equivalent processor
512 MB RAM (1GB for Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8)
1.89 GB free hard-drive space (4.7 GB for Full installation)
1024×768 resolution, 16-bit colour
Audio: Any sound device
Internet access recommended