World-class professionalphysics engine
Developed, tested and approved by champion pilots and 3D Master flyers, Phoenix’s physics have a reputation Worldwide for ultimate realism and accuracy – straight out of the box.
More than 150 detailed models to fly and enjoy
Phoenix includes all styles of R/C models including helicopters, airplanes, floatplanes, autogyros, tilt-rotors and much more – many designed for Phoenix by the original model designers or official pilots.
Phoenix is also the only R/C sim to include official models from E-Flite, JR, ParkZone and Hangar 9.An infinite number of fantastic sites to explore
Over 25 beautiful Photofield sites are featured such as Club Fields, Air Strips, Slope-Soaring sites, Water Sceneries and a range of exotic locations from around the World using our High Definition Photofield technology.
InfinityScape sites are not like ordinary 3D terrains. Each InfinityScape site is procedually generated every time you fly, and you control the look and feel of the scenery. With InfinityScape there are no map boundaries – range as far and wide as you want to, and every metre of terrain is as detailed as the last.Unleash your imagination with PhoenixBuilder
PhoenixBuilder is the free companion toolset for Phoenix that lets you create new models, flying sites or colour schemes quickly and easily.
: Import a visual mesh from any popular 3D modelling package, then add physics objects such as wings, propellers, rotors, gear and much more to define how your new model will fly – then export to Phoenix, or publish online for others to fly, enjoy and rate.
: Take any 360×180 cubic panoramic photograph, import it into PhoenixBuilder and add collision objects, starting positions, water areas and lighting to create you,brr site, then either export or publish it for others to enjoy.
: Open any Phoenix model, then create and swap any texture to define your new scheme ready for selection in Phoenix.Next-Generation graphics engine
Phoenix’s advanced rendering engine makes you feel like you are right on the field, including:
• Advanced lighting and smoke effects
• Moving control surfaces
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Real-time glow effects
• Full support for stereoscopic 3D
Our engine is also fully optimised so you don’t need a cutting-edge computer to enjoy all of the features and functionality.
Dedicated training modes make learning easy
Phoenix featured a great selection of dedicated modes for training and learning new techniques. Use our Hover, Prop-hang, Auto-rotation and Spot-landing trainers to improve your skills or browse our library of tutorial videos voiced by expert pilots.
Exciting Competition modes
Perfect your skills with our range of fun and exciting competitions, including Balloon Bursting, Streamer Cutting, Lazer Combat and much more. Compete in Solo High-Score and Challenge modes, or online against other real-life pilots.
Fully-Featured Online Multiplayer
Don’t just fly solo! Phoenix includes a free complete Internet Online Multiplayer system which lets you find and fly with other pilots from around the globe.
Learn new techniques from other pilots with advanced Spectating facilities which let you see another user’s stick movements as they fly.
Chat with other pilots using our full Voice-Chat functionality, or compete in fun online competitions against up to 3 other pilots.
New free content released regulary
Use our Online Automatic Updates system to find the latest new content for your simulator, and expand your Phoenix experience with extra models, flying sites and program updates released on a regular basis for free.
Detailed professional customisation system
Phoenix’s customisation options let you edit any model to fly exactly how you want it to while still being easy to use.
All model attributes are fully explained and our unique “Model Setup” wheel makes chaning from beginner to advanced setups easy and quick.
• Improved airplane physics rebuilt from the ground up, plus industry-leading heli physics, provide ultimate realism and accuracy
• Companion software lets you import 3D geometry definitions from almost any program so that you can fly creations of your own, then share online
• Improved model editing system lets you completely control each models flight characteristics in detail
• The most authentic simulations of Horizon Hobby® RC aircraft including the innovations they feature such as AS3X® and SAFE™ technology
• Over 200 accurately modeled and detailed helis, airplanes, float planes, autogyros and more included
• In-cockpit, FPV and chase camera views give you a wide range of flight perspectives
• Realistic sounds recorded from actual model engines
• Dozens of beautiful sites include a range of exotic locations from around the world using high-definition Photofield technology that make it feel like you’re right there
• Internet/LAN multiplayer mode with voice-chat lets you fly and learn from other pilots around the world
• Tutorial videos taught by world-class champion pilots